Organizing Your KitchenDecember 6, 2016
When it comes to cleaning your home, you might not want to do it. It might take a while, and it might be stressful. A lot of people wonder how they can cut corners, and still manage to make their home look nice. Perhaps you have some time between the next cleaning service, and you want to do some touch ups. These Music City home cleaning tips and tricks can make your home just a little easier.
Tips and Tricks for Your Music City Home
Use these tips and tricks to get your Music City home in the best shape possible, but without spending hours upon hours taking care of it.
- Microwave Your Sponges – No one likes cleaning with dirty sponges, and you do not have to worry about leaving them in bleach to get eaten away. Instead, just run them through the microwave to burn off those microbes.
- Machine Wash Toys in a Bag – Using a mesh bag, those smaller sized toys are easily able to all be cleaned at once and thoroughly.
- Gross Baking Sheets – With hydrogen peroxide and baking soda mixed together, you can create a thick substance to leave on the sheet, that cleans away the gunk so you do not have too.
- Wipe Fan Blades with a Pillow Case – Just place the pillow case over the blade and wipe towards you. The dust stays inside the case and not in your face.
- Dog Hair Can Be Removed from Carpet – Using a squeegee to remove the dog hair from the carpet gets it up in a snap. Additionally, rubber gloves can help remove the pet hair from the couches and other surfaces in your Music City Home.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide – You can clean any glass, tile or counters with it and give them the gleam and shine they deserve.
- Stained Microfiber Couch – Use rubbing alcohol and water in a bottle to scrub away the stain with a thick bristled scrubbing brush. Stains be gone.
- Stainless Steel Can Be Shined – Using vinegar to shine up and clean the fingerprints off your stainless steel appliances will make the kitchen look brand new.
Of course, when you want more Music City home cleaning tips and tricks, you can ask Music City Maid Service to come out and help with the cleaning and organizing that needs to be done. Not only can they do the high quality cleaning you’re in need of, but they can provide further information on the best cleaning tactics out there. Give them a call to get started today, and don’t forget to check out the specials!