9 Important Reasons
Why You Should Let Us Clean Your Home
1. You have better things to do with your time.
“I don’t have time. I have to clean the house.” Sound familiar?
Maybe it’s time you joined the more than ten million American households who have already turned to professional residential cleaning services as a solution to their time-consuming chores.
Here are eight more important reasons you should let our company be your solution.
2. We do it YOUR way. No two households are exactly the same, even if identical in size and layout. We’ll ask you a series of questions to help determine your specific needs. If you have (or had) a cleaning service, we like to learn what you liked or disliked about your previous house cleaners. Together, we’ll determine how best we can meet your needs and expectations.
3. We are consistently thorough every time we clean.
We happily and intelligently run one person, two person, three person, four person teams depending on the clients, the location, and the circumstances. Your housecleaner leaves a quality scoresheet at the end of every cleaning visit to help us ensure that everything is done as promised and expected. We want and appreciate your feedback after every service.
4. Our staff is Responsible, Bonded and Insured. Our house cleaning staff is screened, professionally trained and motivated by your satisfaction with their work. Our company is locally owned, operated, bonded and insured. Our workers are employees — not unsupervised, independent contractors. Your assigned cleaning tech will always show up, neatly groomed and attired, on your scheduled cleaning day.
5. We always bring our own equipment and cleaning supplies.
You actually get to stop having to buy all that “stuff” that takes up space under the sink, in your laundry room, garage or wherever you store your cleaning supplies.
The most conscientious and proficient house cleaners can’t perform any better than the quality of the equipment or cleaning products being used. We use materials and supplies that are effective and efficient.
6. We visit. We don’t move in! We will spend the time and effort necessary on our first cleaning visit to get rid of all the old dirt, dust and grime that may have been accumulating for a long time. Think of it as a “spring cleaning.” However, because we use efficient cleaning methods, when we come to clean your home each week, or every other week, we won’t be in your home (or your hair) all day.
7. We specialize in repetitive weekly and biweekly cleaning.
When you invite us in to look after all those time-consuming weekly or biweekly house cleaning chores, you’ll probably wonder how you ever got along without us. A clean home all the time!
8. We offer great value at an affordable price. Screened, bonded, and professionally trained friendly employees. $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy, member of the house cleaning alliance, customer focused, we take care of all employee payroll taxes, customized services to meet your needs. We supply all cleaning equipment, tools and supplies. Quality control procedures. All this and a guaranteed clean home at a competitive price.
9. We guarantee complete satisfaction.
If you are not happy with any part of our cleaning service, simply let us know within 24 hours and we will come back on the next business day and address any concerns.
By inviting us to maintain your house cleaning chores, you’ll have an additional 4 to 6 hours every week to do those things you’d rather be doing than cleaning house. That equates to 200 to 300 hours (four to six working weeks) of extra time this year!
Call us now for your free cleaning consultation and price quote.